Through redefined models of health care delivery, technological innovation, and cutting-edge medical research, the organization was rapidly expanding at the regional, national and international levels. The organization needed to refine and unify its brand message – to create a concise message platform that clarifies its future vision, provides market differentiation and positions them as a truly innovative and integrated healthcare provider.
To assess the current state of the brand and identify a future platform, our team:
- Conducted a complete inventory and assessment of brand assets, visual identity and messaging
- Interviewed the executive management team and external influencers to determine the brand essence, mission, vision and core values
- Gained insights into current health care market needs/trends and perceptions
- Audited competitive messaging in the health care market space
- Identified message gaps and opportunities
- Proposed a strategic message platform and communications framework to be leveraged across the organization.
Key Outcome/Key Data
Our team delivered a brand assessment and roadmap to position the healthcare provider for the future use in global, national and regional markets, specific recommendations included:
- Define and communicate a consistent message, reconciling significant inconsistencies across hospitals, practices and business ventures regionally, nationally and internationally
- Refresh the Brand Architecture to strengthen the corporate brand, but allow regional adaptation following clearly-defined standards and guidelines
- Join up and integrate the disparate media, marketing and community relations strategies
- Redirect additional resources to support the national and international business strategies
- Revisit organizational models and processes, and implement a disciplined measurement program.