Robin has 22 years of experience in program and business management, change management and stakeholder engagement and communications. She has completed strategic and process improvement plans for dozens of high-profile client initiatives including DevOps and technology insertion initiatives at the Internal Revenue Service, IT Transformation and modernization at the Department of the Interior and strategic planning and implementation at the National Park Service. She receives strong, positive feedback on her creative, high-quality solutions and rapid turnaround.
What I love about our work
The opportunity to work closely with clients on their most challenging problems. I love building collaborative relationships through which we can work on solutions together, figure out what works best, dig-in on the implementation and then focus on the next need.
What I love about our team
The sense of partnership and professional generosity. All clients are treated as we would our own team. We openly share ideas, resources and time. This allows us to bring the best thinking of our entire team to the table.
- 2020 FEVS: An Outlier or the New Normal?
- How to Make the Most of Your FEVS Data
- DevOps is Marketing
- DevOps Primer (ACT-IAC)
- Flock: Getting Leaders To Follow
- Managing Change When Your Project Has No End
- Plan a Year’s Worth of Employee Engagement Activities in One Hour
- Power Through Vulnerability: The New Chapter in Leadership
- You’re Not Uniquely Dysfunctional. Neither Is Your DevOps Team