Engagement Lead, Internal Revenue Service and Environmental Protection Agency
Loretta is a trusted advisor and executive coach to successful leaders with nearly 30 years of experience supporting federal agencies and associations in developing strategies for high visibility change initiatives. Loretta’s work focuses on helping leaders and teams build greater capacity for effective results and clarifying purposes, norms, strategies and skill building. She leads our workforce transformation practice to ensure we apply lessons learned to support our clients across government.
A former ABC News correspondent (aka Lauren Rogers), Loretta is the recipient of the prestigious DuPont Columbia Award for Excellence in Journalism, the Edward R. Murrow Award for Outstanding Reporting, and has been recognized by the National Academy for Television Arts and Sciences.
What I love about Workforce Transformation
I love that we can simultaneously bring our experience and expertise to helping clients solve their thorniest problems, while at the same time learn from their unique cultural contexts. I love that moment when clarity strolls into the room and we all suddenly see the challenge in a different way that gives us new opportunities.
What I love about our team
Wheelhouse has always had the ability to attract exceptionally talented people. But beyond that, we have a special “something” that happens when our creativity and problem-solving ramps up to meet our client’s challenges. Somewhere along the way we inevitably find ourselves laughing with our clients, moving them closer to their goals and have the joy of hearing them say, “you guys are great!”
- 10 Tips for Increasing Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey Participation
- Building Resilience in Your Teams
- Building Strong Relationships With Your Team
- Feeding Frenzy: Learning to Love Feedback
- Getting Beyond Team Dynamics: Building Highly Effective Teams
- How To Surf Waves of Challenge With Resilience
- Influencing Decision-Makers
- Leading in uncertainty; Using Language To Solve Complex Problems
- Your Mindset Matters – Learn to Grow