Across the federal government, agencies are integrating Artificial Intelligence (AI) to meet the demand for better service, greater efficiency and increased engagement, and they’re doing it via multiple channels (chat, website, email, phone, etc.). As agencies embrace AI to both automate complex tasks and make data-driven decisions, the success of these initiatives depends on how well they prepare their people to work alongside these promising technologies.
In the workforce, the implications of integrating AI are broad and profound. Successful AI integration projects require a shift in thinking among government leaders and employees alike. This change impacts how they view their work, how they execute tasks and how they are prepared to excel in the workplace of the future.
We work closely with clients up front to plan the change management and communications needed to bring leadership and employees alike along to get excited about the future. This approach reduces risk to your ongoing operations and helps align the workforce around your AI vision.
What we offer
- Organizational change readiness
- Strategic planning and road mapping
- Agile communications and tailored message development
- Executive coaching to improve AI-based decision-making
- Workforce skill gap analysis and development plan
- Tracking qualitative and quantitative metrics