Translating our clients’ vision into compelling messaging, cultural change, clear priorities and well-run programs is where Wheelhouse Group excels. Executives in government, private industry and non-profits, who are leading transformational change efforts, turn to us for both strategic planning and execution and for our specialized knowledge in IT and HR program deployments/adoption.
Who we are looking for
We look for senior individuals with extensive experience (15-20+ years) and big ideas, who are also willing to roll up their sleeves and execute. Qualified consultants are experts in the areas of communications, organizational change management, leadership development and/or program management.
Our team members also bring:
- A passionate desire to help our clients succeed
- An exceptionally strong work ethic, self-motivation, curiosity and drive
- Organizational and prioritization skills to manage multiple clients/projects at the same time
- An executive presence and experience advising and supporting the executive level in large complex organizations
- Agility to move seamlessly from strategic tasks (advising executives, organizational change, and/or program governance; facilitating leadership level meetings, briefing client executives on recommendations, etc.) to tactical tasks (preparing PowerPoint briefings and other deliverables, facilitating and recording meeting outcomes, managing logistics) as needed.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) and a gift for creating briefings and documents that tell a compelling, relevant and data-driven story
- A flexible, positive attitude, confidence and the desire to be the best
- Experience in IT and technology deployment, HR programs, professional services firms and/or government
You’ll be assigned to a specific client engagement alongside a small team of experienced, like-minded and easy-going professionals.
What to Expect
- You’ll be assigned to a specific client engagement alongside a small team of experienced, like-minded and easy-going professionals
- Flexibility regarding the number of hours you work, with the bulk of the work performed remotely
- You’ll work on multiple projects/clients which allows for exposure to different opportunities